LP/LICSW/LMFT needed to provide assessment and counseling services to youth ages 11-25 (some adult therapy as well). Practitioner will be responsible for providing diagnostic assessments, developing and implementing treatment plans, maintaining case notes, providing youth therapy and family therapy, providing group therapy, and coordinating care with schools and related medical professionals. Minimum of three years of experience working with youth preferred. Therapist will build caseload over time; part-time caseload will not be available on date of hire. If hired for a PT position, therapist is required to deliver services two evenings per week. Therapist must be fully licensed. Competitive pay.
Sentier Psychotherapy is a private, community-based organization that provides counseling services to youth and their families. Sentier will be offering integrative wellness services (mindfulness and other healing modalities) that compliment talk therapy. Qualified candidates with experience providing CAM (complementary and alternative medicine) services will be prioritized in hiring process. Send cover letter and resume (with references) to address below. References will not be contacted without applicant’s knowledge. Please apply if you want to be part of a growing agency that is energetic and creative.
Part-time Registered Play Therapist (RPT) needed to provide assessment and counseling services to youth ages 3 to 11 and their parents.
Principal responsibilities and duties:
Responsible for providing diagnostic assessments, developing and implementing treatment plans, providing play therapy, and coordinating care with schools and related medical services.
This position requires delivery of services during evening hours. Prefer that therapist is fully licensed. Competitive pay based on number of clients seen per week. Position could evolve into full-time if desired by therapist.
Two years of experience working with youth required. Candidates must be RPT, RPT-S, or motivated to obtain certification.
Sentier Psychotherapy is a private, community-based organization that provides counseling services to youth and their families. Sentier is currently growing, and will be offering integrative wellness services (mindfulness, art therapy, and other CAM modalities) that complement talk therapy. Mail cover letter, resume, and references to address below. References will not be contacted without applicant’s knowledge. Please email Megan with additional questions.
Sentier Psychotherapy is a growing, community-based mental health and wellness organization that provides counseling services to adolescents, college students, families, and adults. Sentier offers individual, family, and group counseling and therapy, as well as seminars and classes. We pride ourselves on providing collaborative and comprehensive care to each of our clients.
Type of Position:
We would love to hear from therapists who are committed to being part of a small group practice that is energetic and creative. To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and 3 references to address below. References will not be contacted without applicant’s knowledge.
Provide psychotherapy to couples and families. Clinical work focuses on the reduction of symptoms of relationship dissatisfaction, family crises, sexual issues and interpersonal issues and family dynamics.
Principal responsibilities and duties:
1. Provide couple and family psychotherapy including assessment, a treatment plan, and ending with termination and termination summary.
2. Complete meet and greets with all prospective clients, telephone and/or email question and answer (before beginning therapy). Possible crisis and supportive phone counseling, assessment, and referral.
3. Meet weekly with supervisor to discuss office policy and procedures as needed.
4. Maintain clinical records including case notes, treatment plans, and termination summaries. Additional administrative tasks: maintain online client calendar, enter client payments in online billing system, respond in timely manner to emails and appointment requests.
5. Participate in continuing education. Expectation is that if candidate is not at Supervisor level/Level Three of EFT certification, therapist will meet regularly with EFT supervisor. Therapist will be the only couples counselor at Sentier, so outside support will be essential.
6. Undertake all client contact within the confines of the legal and ethical practices of the State of Minnesota, as guided by appropriate licensing board.
7. Attend scrupulously to matters of client confidentiality, in accordance with federal and state statutes.
8. Write 3 blogs per year on a mutually topic assigned by clinic manager.
9. Maintain evening session availability for client sessions, which includes 60% of openings after 3:00 p.m. Revise annually. Maintain a minimum of 12 weekend openings (4 sessions per Saturday) per calendar year. If therapist prefers weekend sessions to evening sessions, this can be discussed.
10. Attend one monthly consultation that is 2 hours in length.
1. Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with an understanding of EFT techniques.
2. Basic EFT Externship completed; Prefer that therapist has completed EFT Advanced Core Skills Training.
3. Acceptance of diversity and willingness to grow in cultural competencies. Diverse client population at Sentier. Please see our definition of “family” (on our website) before you apply for this position. If you do not agree with our definition, Sentier will not be an ideal fit for you.
4. This position requires delivery of services during evening hours after 3pm and weekend hours.
5. Therapist must be licensed (LAMFT, LPC, LGSW, etc.) in the State of Minnesota. Sentier will pay for licensure supervision. Prefer fully licensed candidates.